Wilmington, Mass.– Villas of Distinction®, a full-service premier luxury villa provider with an extensive portfolio, is revealing the reasons why staying in a private, luxurious villa can ignite romance and make memorable vacation experiences.
Unlike online vacation rental companies, Villas of Distinction® provides a full-service, top-of-the-line experience, and in addition to reserving a premier luxury villa, clients have an entire experiential vacation planned by a private Villa Concierge from start to finish.
The company, which is part of World Travel Holdings, offers five reasons why a villa stay can rekindle the romance:
- Stress-Free Planning. Whether traveling for a honeymoon, couples getaway, an anniversary celebration or just to reconnect, Villas of Distinction provides clients with their own personal villa concierge that plans every aspect of a vacation from the time you leave your house to the time you return. The Concierge can recommend some of the most romantic spots in a destination; make reservations for a candlelight dinner; or arrange a couple’s excursion like a wine-tasting or a guided morning yoga/meditation session on the beach.
- Not Just A Stay, But An Experience. When you book your romantic retreat with a Villa Specialist, you are not only booking the villa, but you are planning an entire, unique and customized vacation. Want a favorite wine or food upon arrival? It will be pre-stocked in the villa. What about rose petals on the bed and candles throughout. A Villa Concierge can make it happen. Couples massages by the pool or on the beach, a private chef, fireworks on the beach, a private yacht charter for dinner and champagne — these are just some of the unique experiences a concierge can make happen.
- Private Pool. Rekindling the romance means enjoying quality time together … alone. Privacy is something that is not offered at a resort pool with other guests crowding you. Villas offer privacy for alone time including private pools and most villas even have private beaches.
- Chef-Prepared Candlelit Dinner. A dinner by candlelight is the ultimate in romance, but a dinner by candlelight with a meal made by a couples’ own private chef to their liking is even more romantic. How about the morning of the romantic dinner, accompanying the Chef to the water’s edge, where the local fisherman arrives in the morning, with his evening’s just-caught fresh fish and having that prepared for dinner? Or, picking fresh fare from the villa’s gardens and using the herbs in cooking class together to learn how to make local dishes — how romantic does that sound?
- Quality Time To Reconnect. Being in a beautiful, luxurious and private locale is the perfect setting to reconnect with one another — this is the cornerstone of what a villa vacation offers. From a private pool or beach and couples massages to an excursion or cooking class together and enjoying the breathtaking views villa destinations provide, couples will find a villa vacation that can be customized to fit their relationship personality and vacation desires.
To learn more about the destinations and villa options Villas of Distinction offers, and how a Villa Concierge can help plan a one-of-a-kind vacation filled with romance, visit www.VilllasofDistinction.com or call 800-289-0900.
Villas of Distinction®, as part of World Travel Holdings, is a full-service premier luxury villa provider with an extensive portfolio of thousands of privately-owned villas in more than 50 luxury destinations including the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Belize, Italy, France, Greece, Spain, Thailand, Croatia, the Continental United States and many private Islands. For nearly 25 years, Villas of Distinction and its team of expert concierges have been helping travelers find their perfect vacation home without a membership fee. The company takes pride in offering customized vacations to meet every need, with most villas featuring private pools, butlers, maids and chefs. www.VillasofDistinction.com.
For more travel features, visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures
New: Moral Compass: Great Places to Go Where the Going Does Good
Check out our newest travel site for special deals, insiders’ tips at tidbitts.com: http://www.tidbitts.com/karen-rubin/where-in-the-world