The upscale and exclusive Lighthouse Bay Resort (www.LightHouseBayResort.com) on Barbuda gives new meaning to the term “destination wedding” with a celebrity-style celebration truly unique from beginning to end. From a private helicopter ride from Antigua to Barbuda and the intimacy of being on a private island to couples exchanging vows beachside with 12 of their closest friends and family, the resort’s “Signature Champagne Cocktail Yes I do” package offers an unforgettable real-life fairytale experience.
“We offer the caliber of a celebrity wedding but without the celebrity price tag,” said Terrence Linton, general manager of Lighthouse Bay. “Brides, grooms and all the loved ones who celebrate with them at our private paradise take home monumental memories of beachside elegance and pristine perfection.”
The “Signature Champagne Cocktail Yes I do” package offers:
- Six nights in the Grand Suite for the bride and groom
- Three nights for up to 12 people, including two Junior Suites and two Master Suites
- All meals and beverages for all guests during their stay
- One roundtrip helicopter transfer for the bride and groom to and from Antigua
- One way transfer for the extended party to or from Antigua via a private plane
- Arrival welcome champagne for all guests
- White Nights Party, where everyone wears white, on the beach for a rehearsal dinner
- Wedding ceremony on the beach or at the Club House
- Wedding dinner with choice of location – the Lagoon Restaurant, dining under the stars on the upper deck of the Club House, or romantic dining on the beach under the stars
- Wedding cake
- Two bottles of Moet & Chandon Star Champagne
In addition, the bride and groom also can enjoy the following:
- Wedding night romantic turndown service with Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Champagne, Bougainville flowers petals scattered on bed and floating gently in warm bath water with glows of flickering candle lights
- Bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne
- One tour of the Frigate Bird Sanctuary
- An evening of one hour romantic sunset horseback riding
- One 60-minute couple’s full-body massage
- One night stargazing with champagne tasting on the beach
The “Signature Champagne Cocktail Yes I Do” package rates start at $52,999.
Exclusivity and seclusion take on new heights at Barbuda’s five-star Lighthouse Bay Resort. Situated on its own private island upon a narrow stretch of land between 17 miles of unspoiled pink sand beach and the clear turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea to the front and the blue-green serenity of the Codrington Lagoon to the rear, privacy is guaranteed as the property is only accessible via S.V.G. (St. Vincent and The Grenadines) Airlines or helicopter. With only nine beautifully appointed suites, guests enjoy unparalleled pampering and comfort with virtually no interruptions.
Each room’s amenities and technology allow guests to feel “plugged in” despite their remote location with flat screen satellite televisions, iPod alarm clock CD players, complimentary international telephone calls, personal laptops and iPads for guests’ use while on property, and Wi-Fi Internet connection. For added convenience, complimentary laundry service is available for all guests.
Gastronomic pleasures are unrivaled at Lighthouse Bay as fresh, innovative cuisine and personalized daily menus include homemade breads and pastas, seafood and seasonal foods, all combined by the resort’s highly-trained executive chef to create a truly inspired dining experience at each meal.
Lighthouse Bay’s location on a private island is ideal for relaxing and renewing at the beach or by the freshwater pool while taking in the spectacular scenery. Guests who want to venture off-property can visit the world’s largest frigate bird sanctuary or enjoy sailing, fishing, horseback riding and other active pursuits arranged by the hotel staff.
For more information about Lighthouse Bay, call 1-888-214-8552 or 1-646-688-2903 or contact the resort’s USA Representative, Wendy Friese, at 212-616-5032, visit www.LightHouseBayResort.com and www.facebook.com/lighthousebayresort, or e-mail: email@example.com.
For more travel features, visit: