The upscale and luxury boutique hotels of the Kennebunkport Resort Collection (KRC) are ringing in the New Year with special savings on room rates at all eight boutique properties. During KRC’s New Year’s Day sale on January 1, 2017, hotel rates will be discounted 20.17% off with the promotion code NY2017.
Discount is valid for stays throughout the 2017 season, based on availability. For more information and reservations, visit www.kennebunkportresortcollection.com. Offer must be booked online by 11:59pm EST on 1/1/2017. Certain restrictions, minimum stay requirements and blackout dates may apply.
Travelers can save on stays at any of the following properties for an idyllic Maine getaway:
- Hidden Pond Resort: Reminiscent of summer camp, Hidden Pond is a secluded 60-acre resort with 16 two-bedroom cottages, 20 bungalow cottages, a Tree Spa (treatment rooms are literally eight feet off the ground, nestled among the birch trees), an on-site 800-square foot organic Farm, two pools (one for families, one adult only) and the onsite farm-to-fork restaurant, Earth.
- The Tides Beach Club: Sister property The Tides Beach Club is located just a mile down the road from Hidden Pond on Goose Rocks Beach – the only boutique hotel in southern Maine right on the beach. A gut-renovation of a 100-year old Victorian inn, this stylish hotel has brought ‘seaside chic’ to Kennebunkport with 21 luxurious rooms, two suites featuring Jonathan Adler designs, and a vibrant bar and restaurant serving contemporary New England food.
- The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel: Located on a prime waterfront site on the harbor side of the Kennebunk River, just steps from Dock Square in central Kennebunkport, The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel features 25 nautically inspired guest rooms and a 200-seat restaurant, David’s KPT, overseen by celebrated Portland chef and restaurateur David Turin. With panoramic windows, private balconies, an expansive outdoor deck, and Kennebunkport’s only raw bar, The Boathouse is the newest waterside social scene in Kennebunkport.
- Cape Arundel Inn & Resort: The Cape Arundel Inn & Resort is made up of two distinct settings – the Cape Arundel Inn, located on exclusive Ocean Avenue with 14 unique guest rooms, seven with private balconies, and panoramic windows overlooking the crashing surf of the Atlantic, and the Old Fort Estate, set on 15 wooded acres in a secluded cluster of vintage Kennebunkport summer estates. Both locations are in walking distance of each other and share a variety of amenities for guests, including a pool, club house featuring a vintage pool table, and Ocean, a French-inspired restaurant helmed by Pierre Gignac.
- The Lodge on the Cove: With a vibrant mix of vintage, classic and contemporary furnishings, bold patterns, and an upbeat color palette, The Lodge on the Cove has a welcoming, playful vibe that invites families to enjoy its cove-side location. The Lodge on the Cove is a completely refurbished classic motor lodge with 30 rooms, many of which are adjoining and all with semi-private decks, a large outdoor pool, and a social tiki bar and restaurant called The Dory.
- The Kennebunkport Inn: It offers 35 casually sophisticated hotel lodging accommodations, vibrant social spaces and an acclaimed restaurant, One Dock, which serves classic steakhouse fare and a creative small plates menu.
- The Cottages at Cabot Cove: The Cottages at Cabot Cove features 16 unique cottages with distinctive personalities located on an idyllic cove fed by the Kennebunk River and the sea beyond. Whimsically intimate, each of the petite cottages was decorated by a different local Maine interior designer and features a small patio amid lush landscaping. Guests enjoy breakfast delivery to their cottage each morning, kayaking in the cove, and strolling into nearby Kennebunkport.
- The Grand Hotel: The Grand, a commanding new structure set atop Chase Hill that marries classic New England shingle-style architecture with low-key Southern Maine ambience, is thoughtfully designed with generous windows and a wide array of both private balconies and public decks. Its 17 guest rooms offer a front row seat to sweeping views of the Kennebunk River and downtown Kennebunkport. On the ground floor, the hotel features Gallery at the Grand, a contemporary, light-filled space in which Art Collector Maine highlights works from local Maine artists.
The Kennebunkport Resort Collection comprises a diverse portfolio of luxury and upscale properties, including Hidden Pond, one of the finest luxury boutique hotels in the Northeast; The Tides Beach Club, Southern Maine’s only beachfront luxury boutique hotel; the Kennebunkport Inn, centrally located in downtown Kennebunkport; Cape Arundel Inn & Resort, a grand, oceanfront summer estate in nearby Cape Arundel; The Cottages at Cabot Cove, featuring individually designed luxury cottages; sister property The Lodge on the Cove, a family-oriented boutique resort; the Grand Hotel, located on Chase Hill in Kennebunk; and The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel, a social locale situated harbor side on the Kennebunk River. KRC also owns and manages restaurants and catering venues in the area. Information on all KRC hotels and resorts can be found at www.kennebunkportresortcollection.com or follow @kennebunkportmaine on Instagram.
For more travel features visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures