The Colonnade Hotel, a landmark in Boston’s Back Bay, celebrates winter’s chill with its signature cold weather package, Frosty Fridays! The two-night weekend deal where the Friday night room rate is determined by the 5 pm outside temperature reading and a special rate of $289 for Saturday is available through March 29, 2017. That means if the temperature is 18 degrees at 5 pm on Friday night, guests pay just $18 for their room that night.
The package also bundles some of Boston’s best wintertime revelries and a cozy cocoa bar to warm up after a day of exploring Beantown:
- Overnight accommodations for two
- Choice of: admission and ice skating rentals for four at Boston Common Frog Pond ortickets for Old Town Trolley Tour
- “Make your own” hot chocolate bar, which includes marshmallows, cinnamon sticks, candy canes, caramel, milk, etc.
- Complimentary overnight parking in The Colonnade’s onsite garage
- Add connecting rooms to make it a family affair, starting from $159.00 per night.
The Colonnade Hotel has provided thoughtful hospitality to Boston visitors and residents for more than 40 years. A Back Bay landmark whose opening launched the neighborhood’s renaissance in the early seventies, The Colonnade is home to the city’s only outdoor Roof Top Pool and the award-winning Parisian-style restaurant, Brasserie JO. The property boasts 285 sophisticated guest rooms, including nine luxury suites. Ideally located, The Colonnade is in close proximity to Newbury Street, The Shops at Prudential Center, Hynes Convention Center, Northeastern University and many of Boston’s finest museums, galleries, and iconic sites including Symphony Hall and Fenway Park. The Colonnade Hotel is a member of the Preferred Hotel Group representing over 650 of the world’s finest luxury hotels and resorts with an extensive global collection in more than 85 countries.
The Colonnade Hotel, 120 Huntington Avenue, Boston, 617-424-7000, www.colonnadehotel.com.
For more travel features visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures