KENNEBUNKPORT, ME– Lighter crowds and moderate temperatures gives travelers a jump on the joys of summer during the late spring months in the coastal New England town of Kennebunkport. With the opening on May 6 of the seasonal hotels in the Kennebunkport Resort Collection (KRC), a new “Stay & Play” package paves the way for visitors to tailor their fun with resort credits of up to $50 per night for use towards dining, outdoor pursuits, spa and more.
Starting May 1 (or May 6 at select seasonal properties) through June 23, the “Stay & Play” package is available for one, two, or three night visits and includes resort credits up to $50 per night. Guests can choose from any of the following eight boutique properties:
- Hidden Pond, a 60-acre luxury resort reminiscent of summer camp with starting rates of $309 per night and $50 per night KRC Resort Credit;
- The Tides Beach Club, the only boutique hotel in southern Maine located right on the beach with rates starting at $159 per night and a $35 per night KRC Resort Credit;
- Cape Arundel Inn & Resort featuring oceanfront views and sitting on the desirable Ocean Avenue, rates start at $149 per night and feature a $35 per day KRC Resort Credit;
- Kennebunkport Inn, a local landmark and casually hip hotel in Dock Square with rates starting at $129 per night and $25 per night KRC Resort Credit;
- The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel, located on a prime waterfront site on the harbor side of the Kennebunk River with rates starting at $129 per night and $25 per night KRC Resort Credit;
- Grand Hotel, just a short stroll from the center of town with rates starting at $119 per night with a $25 per night KRC Resort Credit (available midweek only);
- The Lodge on the Cove, an original motor lodge completely refurbished with a playful, “retro chic” vibe with starting rates at $99 per night and a $25 per night KRC Resort Credit;
- The Cottages at Cabot Cove features 16 unique cottages with distinctive personalities located on an idyllic cove fed by the Kennebunk River and the sea beyond. Rates start at $179 per night and include a $25 per night KRC Resort Credit.
KRC Resort Credits can be used towards amenities and activities on property such as signature French 75 cocktails at One Dock Prime, hotel stay enhancements including wine, cheese plates, milk and cookies, and kayak and stand up paddleboard rentals, as well as at any of the KRC restaurants, gift shops and Tree Spa at Hidden Pond. To book the “Stay & Play” package, visit the individual property websites, www.kennebunkportresortcollection.com, or call (800) 573-7186. (Package is subject to availability, black-out dates and minimum stay restrictions may apply.)
While in Kennebunkport, travelers can bike around town or on the back roads to view the first signs of summer, shop the many boutiques and galleries of Dock Square and lower Kennebunk, and dine at some of the hottest restaurants in Kennebunkport including Ocean at the Cape Arundel Inn & Resort, One Dock Prime at the Kennebunkport Inn, Hidden Pond’s “farm to fork” restaurant Earth, among others.
Comprising a diverse portfolio of luxury and upscale properties, the Kennebunkport Resort Collection (KRC) includes Hidden Pond, one of the finest luxury boutique hotels in the Northeast; The Tides Beach Club, Southern Maine’s only beachfront luxury boutique hotel; the Kennebunkport Inn, centrally located in downtown Kennebunkport; Cape Arundel Inn & Resort, a grand, oceanfront summer estate in nearby Cape Arundel; The Cottages at Cabot Cove, featuring individually designed luxury cottages; sister property The Lodge on the Cove, a family-oriented boutique resort; the Grand Hotel, located on Chase Hill in Kennebunk; and The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel, a social locale situated harbor side on the Kennebunk River. KRC also owns and manages restaurants and catering venues in the area.
For more travel features, visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures