In celebration of its 25th Silver Anniversary, Crystal Cruises is featuring an array of luxury cruises just in time for holiday gifting and personal travel – at incredible fares. And, to accommodate last minute shoppers, Crystal Cruises has extended its book now fares deadline for itineraries through 2017 to December 30, 2015 with a bounty of special offers:
- Savings up to $6,000 per stateroom as well as Silver Celebration “As You Wish” shipboard spending credits up to $500 per stateroom on select voyages. This credit can be used towards onshore adventures, one-of-a-kind dinners in The Vintage Room, treatments at the only Feng Shui-inspired spa and more
- And, for those with their sights on 2017 voyages, all fares have been lowered for bookings made in the line’s Silver Anniversary year
Itineraries include Antarctica, South America the Caribbean and beyond.
Other enticing Crystal Cruises experiences on all cruises include:
- Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares from just $1,485 per person
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. (Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*)
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®
Enticing itineraries that travelers can look forward to include a Canary Island Classic, November 13th to 22nd (nine days) – Inviting beaches and lush gardens, exceptional wines and delicious ports are key highlights of this cruise. Guests start-off in the beautiful city of Lisbon and then on November 15th explore Madeira and Funcal. On November 16th, the ship sails to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands and onwards to Arrecife, Lanzarote on November 17th. Stops will be made in Malaga, Spain on November 19th and then you cruise the Mediterranean Sea before arriving in Monte Carlo where you will stay until November 22nd. Priced at $2,945 per person.
There is also an Iberian Jewels trip from November 29th to December 11th (12 days) – This cruise includes overnights in magical Marseille, Barcelona, Mallorca, Cartagena (Spain), Gibraltar, Cadiz/Seville, Portimao and Lisbon. Guests will be able to savor world-class cuisine in these locations and also visit castles, monasteries and museums. Priced at $3,375 per person.
Crystal Cruises is one of the world’s most awarded luxury cruise lines, having been honored with prestigious accolades from trusted national outlets and their readers such as Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure for more than 20 consecutive years.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
For more travel features, visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures