Hilton Head Golf Island (HHGI) – a collection of 28 of the Lowcountry’s premier golf courses in South Carolina – and JetBlue announce the “Airways, Fairways & Spa Days” sweepstakes featuring airfare, accommodations, golf and spa treatments for four, valued at over $5,000.
Golfers can enter now through September 24 by visiting www.hiltonheadisland.org/jetblue/sweepstakes.
The giveaway is aimed to highlight new non-stop JetBlue flights from Boston (BOS) and New York (JFK) to Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport (SAV),
The Boston Airways, Fairways & Spa Days sweepstakes includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for four from BOS to SAV
- Two rooms for three nights, four days at the Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- Two rounds per person (based on a foursome) at any of the seven Heritage Collection courses
- One complimentary round for two at Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the PGA TOUR’s RBC Heritage
- One complimentary round for four at Golden Bear Golf Club
- Two spa treatments at the Heavenly Spa by Westin
- Complimentary breakfast for four at the Westin
- $100 resort credit towards bikes, kayaks and other family activities
- Complimentary court times at the Port Royal Racquet Club
The New York Airways, Fairways & Spa Days sweepstakes includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for four from JFK to SAV
- Five days, four nights’ accommodations for four in a Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort villa
- Two rounds of golf for four on any of the three Palmetto Dunes championship courses (Robert Trent Jones, George Fazio and Arthur Hills)
- One round for four at the Country Club of Hilton Head
- Four complimentary massages at Marriott’s Spa Soleil
- $100 resort dining card
- Complimentary kayak excursion for four
- Complimentary bike rentals
- Two hours of court time daily at Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center
To enter, visit www.hiltonheadisland.org/jetblue/sweepstakes
The inaugural JetBlue flights took place Feb. 13 and are now available seven days a week. Duration from BOS and JFK to SAV is about 2.5 hours. Hilton Head Island is an easy 40 minute ride from the airport.
Hilton Head Golf Island features 28 member courses on Hilton Head and Fripp Islands, as well as Bluffton, Beaufort and Jasper counties. Golf enthusiasts enjoy Hilton Head’s Southern hospitality and world-class designs sculpted by such vaunted architects as Pete Dye, Jack Nicklaus, Arthur Hills and Robert Trent Jones.
Its territory encompasses many of the great golf courses and resorts of North America and is ranked top 10 in seven categories by Golf Digest including “Best Buddies Trip Destination,” “Best Accommodations,” “Best Couples Trip,” “Best Courses,” “Best Food and Drink,” “Best Weather” and “Best Value.” Home to the world-renowned Sea Pines Resort, the PGA TOUR makes its only South Carolina stop each April at Harbour Town Golf Links for the RBC Heritage.
More info: www.HiltonHeadGolfIsland.com, 800.523.3373.
For more travel features, visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures