For you or the theater lover in your life, you can give the holiday gift of “Music of the Night.”
Broadway Fantasy Camp is holding an “All-Day Broadway: Phantom” on March 22, 2014 and offering a $150 gift certificate (toward the $995 tuition), if you call by Dec. 23.
Discover the power of the “music of the night” — by performing it. In the Broadway Fantasy Camp rehearsal studio, you experience the theatrical magic behind The Phantom of the Opera: the costumes, the vocal fireworks, guided by veterans of this modern classic. You’ll learn and present musical numbers for friends and family. Then, at 8 PM, you’ll attend The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway, seated in VIP seats.
- Begin the day by meeting the Broadway Fantasy Camp staff, including your Musical Director and Choreographer.
- Learn musical numbers, including vocals and dance moves. The Musical Director and Choreographer will work with you on a couple of songs for your presentation.
- Photo call: get professional headshots
- Broadway Fantasy Campers and Broadway professionals take a lunch break together. (included)
- Broadway Banter: Meet company members from The Phantom of the Opera and discuss their work on Broadway.
- Share your “masquerade” with friends and family! The presentation takes place in our rehearsal studio.
- Take a break, and get ready for Saturday night in the Big Apple.
- Enjoy “the music of the night!” We’ll arrange your VIP tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera. (included)
- Post show champagne toast* at Sardi’s restaurant
- Take home your own Broadway Fantasy Camp rehearsal bag, photos and memories to last a life time.
The program costs $995.
As a holiday gift from Broadway Fantasy Camp, you can get a $150 Gift Certificate for “All-Day Broadway: Phantom” (refer a friend and they’ll get the same offer). Call (212) 713-0366 by December 23 to take advantage of this gift certificate!
For more travel features, visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures