On 16 August, Cunard Line launches their five-day Extraordinary Adventures Event Sale, featuring exotic World Voyage Segments in Asia, Australia and the Middle East on both Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria. The sale also includes Transatlantic Crossings and a Panama Canal transit.
The special sale offers significant savings of up to 45 percent off Early Booking Fares in addition to On Board Credit of up to $300 per stateroom, plus a Reduced Deposit on select 2013 voyages.
Extraordinary Adventure Event voyages aboard Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria included in the offer are:
Queen Mary 2
- 18-day Egypt & Middle East –10 January: Fares from $2,695
- 12-day India & Malaysia – 28 January: Fares from $1,895
- 18-day China & Australia – 17 February: Fares from $2,795
- 7-day Transatlantic Crossing – 3 January: Fares from $995
- 20-day South Pacific – 3 February: Fares from $2,795
- 23-day China & Australia – 17 February: Fares from $3,195
- 12-day India & Malaysia – 27 March: Fares from $1,795
- 16-day South Africa & Canary Islands – 10 April: Fares from $2,595
- 8-day Transatlantic Crossing – 10 January: Fares from $895
- 16-day Panama Canal – 18 January: Fares from $2,295
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Offer is for new bookings only. The sale runs through 20 August.
Guests sailing a luxury cruise vacation aboard Cunard Line delight in the experience of the voyage itself, not just the destination. By day, guests enjoy voluminous libraries, world class spas, white-gloved afternoon tea service and engaging award-winning Insights guest enrichment programs; and by night are entertained by Royal Nights themed balls, West End-style productions and Veuve Clicquot champagne cocktails.
For more information about Queen Mary 2 or Queen Victoria, or to book a voyage, consult your travel agent, call Cunard toll-free 1-800-728-6273 or go to www.cunard.com.
For more travel features, visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures