This hot and humid summer weather has everyone longing for a cool island escape! Nantucket Island Resorts is offering fantastic rates this summer with their Hot Dates, Cool Rates promotion. Think sun-filled days at the beach and evening clambakes on the dock.
The Hot Dates, Cool Rates offer for summer 2012:
- Jared Coffin House from $195 | Relax at this historic inn just steps away from Nantucket’s Main Street
- The Cottages & Lofts at the Boat Basin from $255 | Admire stunning views of the harbor and spend time with man’s best friend at the WOOF Cottages, the Cottages’ pet-friendly accommodations.
- White Elephant from $295 | Sip on delicious cocktails on the lawn overlooking the harbor, stroll the cobblestone streets and shop downtown.
- The Wauwinet from $225 | Retreat from the bustle of the town and take a trip to Great Point Lighthouse (located at the very tip of the island with no other soul in sight).
- White Elephant Hotel Residences from $350 | Enjoy all of the complimentary extras that the Residences offer, including access to the hotel’s private swimming pool (in season) and complimentary bicycles.
To book online, visit the website of the Nantucket Island Resorts property of your choice and enter the booking code HOV, or call 800.ISLANDS (800.475.2637) or 508.325.1000 and mention booking code HOV.
The Inn at the White Elephant Village will open this summer with 20 units, including 14 suites and six deluxe guest rooms. Located on South Beach Street, the new Inn and existing White Elephant Residences will comprise the newly-created White Elephant Village, a natural extension of the award-winning White Elephant hotel that continues to be rated among the top hotels in the world by Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler magazines.
For more travel features, visit: