Every year, spring brings an increased buzz to Manhattan’s White Way with the announcement of the Tony nominees. This year, The Michelangelo hotel is offering a way for guests to join in the excitement as theater aficionados across the country debate who should take home a coveted award on June 12, 2011.
Located in the heart of the Theater District steps from the Hirschfeld, Winter Garden, Gershwin and more, the hotel has become an ambassador to the performing arts for its guests. This year, it augments its offerings with “The Best of Broadway” package. The new two-night getaway has been constructed to ensure the stage is the focus of the stay. Components include:
• Two tickets to a Broadway show of guest’s choice (you have to provide a selection in order of preference at time of booking; tickets are subject to availability)
• Access to expert advice from a former stage veteran, Concierge James Jolis, in selecting the perfect play for the stay
• Accommodations in one of The Michelangelo’s spacious guestrooms with Italian-inspired décor and Etro amenities
• A sweet welcome treat of Godiva chocolates and nightly turndown service
• Breakfast for two in-room, served at guests’ leisure
And for those keen to discover New York’s professional theater scene, but can’t make it to the Big Apple prior to the June awards, The Best of Broadway package will be available until November 30, 2011. The extended availability offers travelers the chance to see if the award-winning productions truly deserved their trophies.
Rates for The Best of Broadway package begin at $550.00 per night, based on double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes and gratuities. Two night minimum required. Guests must call the hotel directly at (212) 765 – 1900 to book.
Located amidst the bright lights of Manhattan’s Theater District and steps from Rockefeller Center, the boutiques of Fifth and Madison Avenues, and the buzz of Times Square, The Michelangelo exudes the old world charm of an Italian Grande Dame hotel and features all the modern touches that today’s urban travelers have come to expect. It is part of the Italian based Starhotels group and is the brand’s first luxury property in the United States.