Telluride Central Reservations is welcoming 2011 with a “kids fly free” deal on select American Airlines flights. Pair with Telluride’s $89 Stay and Ski package and be the family hero.
Planning a trip without the kids? Save $100 per ticket booked on select American Airlines flights through April 2. That means airfare can start as low as $148 from Chicago (plus tax and fees) or $246 from New York City (via Chicago, plus tax and fees), making a Telluride getaway even more accessible and affordable this spring.
Kids Fly Free: Make it a family affair in Telluride this winter, and take the kids along for free. Kids fly free on select American Airlines flights from January 5 – February 11, 2011.
- Promotion applies to inbound travel on: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Promotion applies to outbound travel on: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Children 2–12 years of age fly free. One child free for each adult fare paying ticket. Ages 13 and over will be considered an adult and will pay the applicable adult fare.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- Valid Dates: January 5, 2011-February 11
- More Details: Book by January 26, 2011
- The “Kids Fly Free” promotion is available only by calling Telluride Central Reservations (not bookable online): 1-888-605-2578.
$100 Off American Airlines Flights: Receive $100 off select American Airlines flights from or via Chicago on Saturdays for travel from January 1, 2011 – April 2, 2011. This offer is valid for the first 100 tickets purchased.
- Terms & Conditions:
- Book by January 31, 2011
- Valid for travel from January 1, 2011 – April 2, 2011
- Valid for the first 100 tickets purchased
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Promotion valid for flights from or via Chicago (ORD) to Montrose (MTJ) that leave or return on a Saturday
- Not valid with other air promotions
- The “$100 Off American Airlines Flights” promotion is available only by calling Telluride Central Reservations (not bookable online): 1-888-605-2578.
Telluride Central Reservations has Stay & Ski packages from $89 per person per night. Enjoy three days of skiing the legendary terrain of Telluride Ski Resort and stay for five nights in one of the many properties in the Telluride Central Reservations’ portfolio. 888-605-2578, www.visittelluride.com
For more ski destination stories, visit www.travelwritersmagazine.com/TravelFeaturesSyndicate